Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?

04 August, 2009

Birthday, Legal, and Gifts

the date 4th of august 1993 is the best day for everyone.
know why know why?
because it was my birthday!!!

i share the same date with Obama.
how cooler can that be? lol.

i'm sure you're wondering.
it's lia's 16th birthday, why is she sitting in front of the computer, blogging?
well, inspiration from a friend/senior,
16 is just an age. 21 is the big deal in Malaysia. you know, LEGAL. :D

i strongly agree with that statement.
we Malaysians don't get to drive legally when we're 16.
so 17 matters more.

instead of being absurd, i don't plan to have a big birthday bash on my 16th birthday.
i plan to wait till i'm 18.
that's when i get to drive and go to a few clubs, legally.

i got presents.
a chocolate with teddy bear and a cute t-shirt.
those are from my friends.
though, birthday wishes and songs are presents too.
ikhwan baked Gateau Aux Fruits for me.
in case you're wondering, it's a cake.
thank you all.


___________________________________________________________