Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?

09 December, 2009

Please Forgive Me

new email : iyliawahab@hotmail.com

so, i've been avoiding my friends.
so, i've been refusing invitations.
so, i've been keeping things all to myself.
SO, LET ME EXPLAIN.

i'm busy with my own things.
the things that i get to do only during holidays.
i've been worrying about spm. i'm so stressed out.
because everytime i try to read something, it doesn't get into my head.
i'm having emotion breakdown because of spm.
i don't get enough sleep, nor enough food.
that's why i go to the gym more often now. to release tension.
which explains why i have to refuse you guys.
trust me. i'm not the "iylia" you know anymore.
maybe when you see me, i'll pretend that i'm happy.
but i'm not. seriously, i don't know what is happening to me.

to school friends,
you'll see me in school everyday.
so what's with the sad and hurtful things you say?

to rye,
i'm sorry. i just can't get over myself. i'm hurt. i'm pathetic.
so i don't want to show up with my ugly emo face at your place.
i'm desperate to see you, but the problem is me.

to hanan and hana,
you both are the best. you totally killed my sadness that day.
but it didn't last. though, thank you so much.

i have no idea who and what is going to bring joy to my life again.
i do think this is temporary. probably after spm, everything will be back to normal.
it's a matter of time, guys.
bear in mind that i do love you.

i hope you understand.